How to Set Up Google Analytics4 2021?
How to Set Up(GA4)?
What is Google Analytics 4?
Google recently declared a new version of Analytics – outline it as the new default version of its well-known data collection and web traffic analysis software.
Google Analytics is an online platform that provides website owners to track and analyze their marketing and SEO efforts all in one position. It’s possible for anyone with a Google account, and there are both paid and free versions of the software. Google Analytics is provided for small and medium-sized local websites. The service has limitations that make it less adapted to more system websites and larger businesses.
Google self-describes the intention of the new Google Analytics as a next-generation technique to “privacy-first” tracking, x-channel measurement, and AI-based prediction data all at once. By applying Google’s advanced tool learning models, the new Analytics can fill out data for website traffic and user behavior without trusting in having “hits” come from every page.
Step:1 Account setup page:
Give an account name and click the ok button
Step:2 property setup:
On this page give a property name, reporting time zone, and currency type, and then click the ok button.
- For analytics 4 click the advanced options and give your website URL
- select both the (create both e google analytics 4 and a universal analytics property and enable enhanced measurement for google analytics 4 property)
- Click the next button for business information
Step:3 Business information:
On this page select the business category and business size.
Step:4 Analytics service agreement:
Read the google analytics terms of service and click the accept button…
Step:5 Set up data stream to start collecting data:
On this page choose your platform IOS app or Android app or Web…
Step:6 Set up data stream:
On this page give your website URL and stream name and then click the “create stream” button…
Step:7 web stream details page:
- On this page, your website details will appear and at the bottom of the page, a unique tracking code will be generated. To get this code click the global site tag and the code will appear. I have mentioned that code in red color on the below image.
- click the tracking code the unique code will appear, you should apply that code on your website.
This page is the final page of google analytics.
Installing the Tracking Code:
- Google Analytics to be able to report back on a variation of website metrics, you want to install the tracking code on every page of your website.
- If you do not have knowledge of adding code to your website, you should contact the web design company that will manage your website.
- The tracking code should paste into your website header file or footer file.
- If you are adding the tracking code to the header file, make sure the code is contained before the closing </head> tag.
- If you are adding the tracking code to the footer file, make sure the code is contained before the closing </html> tag.
After installing the unique code, you can able to track your website traffic…