Joomla Development Agencies India
What is Joomla & how an you build a website?
Joomla is an award winning Content Management System and Appeonix, one of the best joomla website development companies in India is delighted to have partnered with it. It is a powerhouse of applications that can help you build and integrate websites effortlessly. It has proven itself ever since its inception in 2003 and has taken the world by surprise with its effectiveness. We have a dedicated team of professionals that are capable of handling joomla website development for you.
Uses of a Joomla website
There is no end to fun with Joomla and this is one of the biggest reasons why people have fallen for it. It gives you freedom for composing, installing, blogging, publishing and feeding (RSS). That means you are free to use it for:
- Corporate websites
- Religious websites
- Non-profit organizations can use it as well
- Educational institutions
- School and even colleges
- Community joomla websites are trouble-free to administer
- Online reservation portals
- Not to forget the personal websites
So, you see there is no end to its use and you can utilize the way you want it to be. It is flexible (with 8000 extensions) and extremely user friendly to handle.
Offshore Joomla Website Development Companies
Are you thinking of Converting an existing website to a Joomla, then you must go ahead with your plans and contact Appeonix, one of the best Joomla development companies in bangalore. This is because Joomla is highly adaptive an application and it can help you with PHP coding as well. You can use it for search engine optimization as well and more like:
- You can blog with it and is become really easy
- It has an Open source infrastructure
- Makes Content management look like a piece of cake
- Makes managing e-commerce very simple
- It has a stronger user community
- You get a lot of development plug-ins
- Uncomplicated to customize itWe ensure that you get it marketed properly too
Remote Joomla Developers
Why HTML to Joomla?
There are many reasons why people migrate from html to joomla and some of them are for:
- Adding functionality is cheaper in Joomla
- You get a lot of extensions at your disposal
- Anyone can code like a pro
- It is very easy to update Joomla unlike HTML